3 of my earlier written poems

Following my thoughts, Trusting ,my brain,
If u do so ....(there was a diff line here, I dont remeber) , u r probably insane
Dont ask me to lend my wisdom,
Urs is the truth, fo ur kingdom,
Truth is a mere electrical signal, bits, bytes and a nibble,
From ur senses, to ur brain, sum of all the neurons' train.
Or it might be, more than just our feelings,
Through the doors from other dimensions, the truth is kneeling
Every action & substance has a reason to arise,
Or it might be a grand fluke in the god's game of dice.
On our eyes is the smoke screen of our thought culture,
self centred, delirious thoughts have been nurtured.
Misery is the medium of our genesis
We gotta free our mind for a grand metamorphosis.
There is more to us, inside of us, than us.....



A million days, born every day,
to these moments, behind the veil of time
A million moments, makes me smile, cry
look into the soul's eye
.( originally ..makes me cry & silence to maime)
A million pains, heartbreaking dames,
The beautiful mistakes, a key to our wisdom.
A million tries, to break on through the other side,
to change my resume, cold comfort in the winter's kingdom.
A million hopes, for a high without dope,
....


The pain of loneliness, is killing me inside,
its driving me insane, I need someone by my side.
The swarm of masks, have left me behind,
in this stagnated crowd, 'The One' is difficult to find.
The scarcity of heart, had never been so acute,
God has put, misery to blood's substitute.
Now everybody wears, the mask of smile,
Bandage to the soul, emotions are fragile.
Its chic to blase & to be heartless,
This desensitization has created much mess.
Only hope can we, and t'was..




I can do it, goddamnit,
There is no stopping me, mind it.
I gonna run like dead rabbit,
Until I go to world of the hobbits.
Look out for my fist,
Its gonna be a heist,
A divine bloody feast,
U will be dead atleast.
Throw ur fist at me,
U r standing against me,
Dont get weak at ur knee,
Be a man, and face me.
U r ur destiny.
Burn through ur skin, into ur heart
the confines of gossamer, emotion's dearth.
Bring them out, out of ur mouth,
through ur fist, any way any how.
....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov