Repository of some random thoughts

Soulspill
The voice of a soul
Now whenever do I smell the waft of love,
I gonna spread my wings n' fly with it.
Maybe, these winds of love
may never touch me again.
***
Right Fight
I am fallin' apart in the most wonderful ways.
After that fight, I turned my back to u and started walking,
and my heart did the same to me. it walked straight to u.
My eyes have burnt themselves with the sweetest of flames of ur vision.
My ears are deaf to everything but those once-heard sound of urs.
I smell ur movements, ur hair...u. and shut off in a suspended tranquil perception of u.
I am touched by the winds from the wings of ur spirit.
Even in a fight with u, I find deepest solace in the fact that I have found my equal. That, we two together are all set to the journey of our respective souls, together.
*****
the difference
The akins

Seekin' the light, against the shadowy plight,
for the struggle within, & the fight inside.
I am far away, from the material delights,
By this placid lake, righteousness lights the nights.
The mediocres
The booze of freedom, has made the boundaries so very unclear,
That, There is no beyond, and this is no here.
Fooled, bamboozled by the corrupted conscience,
No sides, no strings only slippery, hollow NOW.
Living in the dark, afraid of their own shadow,
Clinging to Lucifer, being human somehow.

Pawar Ajinkya M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov