Its a beautiful day, isn't it? SIBM gives me a call, Girls do too, I am getting a lil' attention over the net due to my stories and stuff, .. and I have nothing to do for a while. COol. So lets patchup the long gap when i wasn't here, with a new story that I am writing. This one, I have put up on a group too, and hopefully this story could grow in a symbiotic way, with varied inputs.. It remains to be seen. But first, have a c at the first page of this 'novella' ...

page 1

Boroks had an amusing job. They had to give heed to any signs of new 'births'. They would scout the new births, feed them their first supper and help them to stand on their feet. It was the only thing they knew to do. They had big ears, round eyes, strong and long arms, wide and stodgy feet and no teeth. They had a mouth but only to yawn. They lived off 'work'. The faster they would work, the more energetic they would feel. A borok confined is a borok dead.
___________

Ardin & anksha - the gods, who created this world, had a tiff when they started with the creation of life forms. Anksha had created a million different kinds of them. He let them loose and would watch them serenely. Ardin would rather have uniformity and consistence. He wanted them all to be the best (most agile, efficient and adapting), in other words - the same. Being his usual mercurial, ardin lashed out at the world with awesome power. But Anksha intervened. Anksha loved his creature too much to let go. He faced the destruction ray instead. Being invincible, he didn't suffer; however, he lost his balance momentarily. In his efforts to regain balance, he groped for things around him. And then… he held on to the arrow of time. His grip was so tight, and the fall so sharp, that the arrow turned the other way. And the world would never be the same again.
___________

Ardin repented for his act and tried to help Anksha, set the world straight. And his first gift was, the boroks.
__________(end of page1)


I will post the subsequent parts as and when I write them.;) BTW, the story that 'grows ' in the community, will remain there. Here, it will be all mine.
I will do my best, for it to be best...hope u dig it..AJinkya, Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov