strange! i am arguably one of the oldest guys here on blogger, and i hadn't cared to write a profile.. well, i fulfilled the 'karma' now, i guess... neways there was this question while filling up the profile..
were u surprised to c ur toes after removing the shoes for the first time?....

my ans.
was mortified! i thought the shoe's failed me.. how could they do this to me.. afterall, i had polished them, nicely weaved their laces...and asked for one thing, to take away my toes.. they couldn't even do that.. worthless shoes..
i thought toes were only to scoop out the sand on a beach. but since we moved inland where it was all 'non scoopable' concrete, i saw no reason to have the toes..

___
hehe .. :)

Comments

are u sure the toes are still there?? just remove ur shoes n check again... ;)
Anonymous said…
You might have better of not completing your profile. You sound so GAY!
Sarry said…
Did u pay for the shoes??i believe u din that's it cud not take away your toes:P
Sarry said…
Did u pay for the shoes??i believe u din that's it cud not take away your toes:P

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov