never mind the bollocks, here's my news.

its so unreal to read my posts of yore, especially due to my pathetic memory.. (Did I do THAT? Was it like THaT? We were Friends?.. )
So to shake me up in my distant future...(through words...i leave a portal to past! HEavy!!!!), here's a NEWS post..news about me.. answer to all 'wassssuuuuuuppppppppps'
s.

i am 22 now..done with mech engg.. for good. took gre, got 1460/1600. so am trying to make use of that score by applying to US universities. Though, for MS in advertising/imc. yeah.. advertising/IMC. [amber's reaction to this - but u were doing some automobile designing stuff na?] [natz - :0] [ambya - ohh... whats next?] [piyush - awesome!]
well, along with this, we at CultUth had submitted a biz plan at a biz plan competition "eureka-2006" at IITB, and guess what we got selected in the first round! :D
Now we will be havin' a mentor's meet on the 10th this month.
The biz plan is essentially about better Tshirt designs, and a web portal that would complement the CultUth identity.

Another thing, i took CAT this year too.. didnt have much time to study due to-- ^
but by PT's reckoning, i should get around 104/300.. Shit! i forgot to complete the MICA's form. i must do it today. good thing, i started writing this shit. :D
ok..so the point is, the score seems to be good enough for MICA.. yeah! \m/

End of this bulletin..
have a good day/night/evening/dawn/midnight/afternoon/late noon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov